Carpet & Fabric - Prespray
Alkaline Liquid Carpet Cleaning Extraction Detergent.
Pulls out the most embedded soils with ease.
Economical and safe.
- 1. Pretest all carpets and fabrics in an inconspicuous area for color fastness, discoloration or texture change before overall use.
- 2. Mix one part carpet & fabric prespray with 32 parts water (1:32;16 ounces per gallon water) for ready-to-use mixture. For heavier soiled areas mix 1:16.
- 3. Mist ready-to-use solution onto surface being cleaned with misting sprayer.
- 4. Agitate with soft brush on heavier soils. Allow 5-10 minute dwell time.
- 5. Extract soils and solution out with the AQUA-AIR Wet/Dry® extraction tools.
- 6. Accelerate drying of the carpet or fabric with fans, air movers and dry air.