Pet Odors and Stain Removal
Item No. CD13GL
Premium Deodorizing Additive!
HYDROCIDE is an amazing new odor counteractant. It contains an odor neutralizer that binds to and absorbs odors no matter what the source. It can handle odors from humans, animals, food, chemical processes and smoke. Use HYDROCIDE with Water Claw to treat severe urine contamination or just add it to your pre-spray to treat areas of concern prior to cleaning. HYDROCIDE works immediately, making your cleaning job more pleasant.
This amazing chemical does everything its competition does but without that pungent chemical odor and without any re-soiling residue!
As a bonus, HYDROCIDE contains a polymer in the formula that helps to slow re-soiling of the treated area. It will make your reputation as a professional cleaner even stronger!
- Eliminates odor on contact
- Eliminates odor permanently
- Destroys odors in carpet, upholstery, mattresses, and grout
- Works on urine, vomit, decay, skunk, and much more
- No additives needed
- No oxidizers
- No enzymes
- No bacteria
- No chemical desensitizers
Dilution Ratios: 4-8 oz./gal. RTU pH: 6.5 Contains: 4 X 1 gallon
PetZone with Hydrocide
Odor and Stain Eliminator
Item No. CD19A
Safe and effective on all synthetic carpets.
PetZone with Hydrocide combines the cleaning and deodorizing power of natural oxygen with the odor bonding and encapsulating power of Hydrocide to give the professional cleaner an entirely new way to neutralize odors caused by urine contamination, without leaving strong and potentially offensive fragrances behind. In addition, the natural oxygen will effectively eliminate stains caused by the urine contamination. This revolutionary formula also includes special additives to enhance solution penetration and improve rinsing and removal. It also contains anti-resoiling properties that keep the treated area from attracting residue.
Not recommended for wool carpet. Do not use on silk.
Dilution Ratios: 6 oz./gal. RTU pH: 10 Contains: 4 x 7lbs tubs
Case of 4 X (1Gal) Urine Stain Remover now contains the odor encapsulating and bonding power of Bridgepoint Hydrocide! As it neutralizes and eliminates the yellow stain, it also neutralizes the odor.
Many times normal pet odor decontamination procedures remove the yellow staining that accompanies many pet urine deposits. But when it doesn’t, reach for Urine Stain Remover with Hydrocide. Simply spray the stain full strength and allow it to work for 3 to 8 hours and the stain will disappear. This is a product that will deliver truly amazing results and there’s no need to neutralize or rinse. Urine Stain Remover goes on at an acidic pH of 5.4 but self-neutralizes to a neutral pH of 7 as it dries.
- New, improved formula utilizing the strengths of Stain Zone
- Hydrocide added to facilitate odor neutralization.
- For minor spots and pet odor, cleaning and application of new formula is all that is needed.
Specially formulated to remove pet spots, stains, and odors.
Pretest in an inconspicuous area for safety to surface.
- 1. Apply Pet Spot remover to stained area.
- 2. Use a clean spotting brush and damp spot repeatedly.
- 3. Blot area with clean white absorbent towel.
- 4. If available, rinse area with the AQUA- AIR Wet/Dry® hand tool.
- 5. Repeat if necessary.
- 6. For heavier stains let dwell for 30 min.