The unique self regulating air by-pass system designed into the Response II Premium QuietDrive adjusts air flow to carpet conditions permitting a deep clean and better grooming on the new soft synthetic fiber carpets. The adjusted air travels under the Response II Premium QuietDrive edge cleans to both sides of the brush eliminating the dust collecting up against baseboards. A fully integrated telescopic electric wand simplifies the design. A 35 foot total control hose is crush proof, very flexible, and is encased in a soft cotton blend sock to protect furnishing, base boards, and walls from damage. The sock is treated with an anti-microbial to prevent contamination. Great tools for above the floor and hard floor cleaning included along with everything necessary for storage when not in use.
- Response II Premium QuietDrive power nozzle combines features typical of a premium power nozzles with a unique self regulating air by-pass system which automatically adjusts air flow to carpet conditions permitting a true deep clean on all types of carpet from wools to the new soft synthetic fibers.
- Four position height adjustment, quick wand release, superior edge cleaning, chevron agitator, and the trademarked QuietDrive system are combined with a double swivel neck for maximum maneuverability.
- A universal 35 foot total control hose for both nozzle and vacuum is made home friendly with an installed hose sock.
- For delicate hard floors, a premium natural fill 12” floor brush, telescopic wand, 13” crevice, five inch dusting tool, upholstery tool and tool storage included.
- Compatible with major brands of central vacuum including Beam, Electrolux, Hayden, VacuMaid, Vacuflo, MD, Canavac, Cyclovac, Air Vac, Star Power, Imperium, and Husky.
0.0 Average Rating Rated ( 0 Review )
There are no reviews yet.